- August 1, 2017: “UMBC Achievements.” About UMBC features our 2017 Nationals run in their recent achievements rundown.
- May 26, 2017: “Making a Case.” UMBC Magazine features Mock Trial after our historic Nationals bid.
- April 10, 2017: “UMBC Mock Trial heads to Los Angeles.” The Retriever Weekly covers our first ever bid to the National Championship Tour [sic].
- April 6, 2017: “UMBC Mock Trial heading to Los Angeles to compete in National Championship.” UMBC News covers our first ever bid to the National Championship Tournament.
- January 30, 2017: “Stevenson, UMBC Host Second Annual Charm City Classic Mock Trial Invitational.” Stevenson University’s news site covers the 2017 Charm City Classic.
- November 16, 2016: “GiveCorps Spotlight: UMBC Mock Trial Raises More Than Double Their Semester Goal.” UMBC’s Giving blog recognizes Mock Trial for doubling our fundraising goal for the 2016-17 season.
- August 4, 2016: The University System of Maryland features UMBC Mock Trial on their annual list of successful students and student organizations in Maryland.
- March 14, 2016: “I Go to ‘Court’” – UMBC’s website features Mock Trial and provides a behind the scenes look at how a typical practice is run.
- March 11, 2016: UMBC Life features the executive board and head coach in a video explaining why Mock Trial is such a special and important experience.
- March 7, 2016: “Successful season for UMBC Mock Trial.” The Retriever Weekly covers our second consecutive ORCS bid, noting that Mock Trial is joining “the almighty chess team” on campus as academic sport organizations worth following.
- February 29, 2016: “UMBC Mock Trial advances to Opening Round Championships.” UMBC News covers our second consecutive bid to ORCS, as well as A team’s victory at the Charm City Classic.
- February 1, 2016: “Stevenson, UMBC Host Inaugural Charm City Classic Invitational Tournament.” Stevenson University’s news site covers the 2016 Charm City Classic.
- March 5, 2015: “UMBC Mock Trial earns historic bid to semi-final round.” The Retriever Weekly covers our first ORCS bid.